17 Feb HOW TO: Use Your Existing Customer Base to Grow Your Business
A quick and easy way to grow your business is through your existing customer base. Here are 4 quick tips on how to use your existing customer base to increase your revenue and number of customers.
1. Ask For Referrals
We all know the power of referrals. In order to get referrals you have to be direct with your clients. Create a quick script asking them for referrals.
2. Up Sale or Cross Sale Customers
You probably have a lot of products or services that can benefit your clients. So if you have something that can help your clients offer it to them.
3. Offer a Continuity Program
Offer a continuity program, it may seem difficult or impossible but it’s plausible. There are many ways to automate simple tasks. It doesn’t have to be hard or time consuming, just set aside a few hours every week to work on a specific client.
4. Ask For Reviews
Get reviews. Make your customers a part of who you are. Send them a quick message with your links to either yelp or google business asking them to leave you a review.
Latest posts by Hugo Fernandez (see all)
- 7 Simple Ways to Market Your Book - July 19, 2017
- The 3 Building Blocks of Small Business Marketing - July 14, 2017
- When To Start Implementing Paid Advertising and Key Metrics To Track in Your Marketing - May 9, 2017