A. How do we collect personal information?
We collect personally identifiable information when you voluntarily provide it to us. We collect personally identifiable information from you in several different ways on the Site. Personally identifiable information means information that can reasonably used to identify you personally, such as your name, username(s), birth date, phone number, and email address). We collect such information when you voluntarily provide it to us (such as when you complete an online account registration, subscription form, contest or sweepstakes entry or comment submission). You can choose not to provide the requested information, but you might not be able to take advantage of certain Site features.
We may build a profile about you based on information you voluntarily provide us, information we automatically collect from you, and information obtained from third-parties.We may combine information provided by or collected from you in connection with your use of the Site with information provided by you to us in other ways, information we obtain from third-party market researchers, information provided to us via your use of social media platforms, public information or other third-party information sources.
B. How do we use our collected information?
We use the information’s we received to help us in the administration and operation of the Site and to provide you an meaningful, customized and efficient experience. We may use the information to:
1.Fulfill our obligations with respect to any reason you volunteered the information (e.g., to respond to an inquiry, administer a contest or sweepstakes, deliver a newsletter, etc.);
2. Allow you to participate in interactive features of the Site;
3. Optimize your experience on the Site (e.g., troubleshooting technical programs, storing your preferences, etc.);
4. Show you relevant Site content and advertising on and off the Site, and analyze Site content and advertising;
5. In order to contact you about new developments of our company(advertising, marketing and promotional messages to you).
C. How do we share your information?
1. Partners and Service Providers. We may provide collected information to our business partners, clients, licensees, and service providers. They may use your information to perform services for us.
2. Advertisers or Advertising Networks. We may provide collected information (either alone or combined with information provided by third-parties or public information) about users of the Site on an aggregated, anonymous basis to our advertisers to help them reach the kind of audience they want to target.
D. How do we secure your information?
We use standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information. However, no “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Therefore, although we deploy different security techniques steps to protect your information from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the company. By accessing the Site, any transmission of information is at your own risk and you agree to assume all risk in connection with information sent to us or collected by us.